Since 2006, Global Grassroots has steadily built an exciting track record:
- 400 change agents in our Rwanda Academy for Conscious Change
- 35 solutions selected for development
- 25 projects launched
- 9 social projects in development for future launch
- 25,000+ vulnerable people directly served each year by current project operations
- nearly 75,000 lives touched by ripples of impact (i.e., including children of beneficiaries, audiences of awareness work)
SOCIAL IMPACT OBJECTIVES
Global Grassroots aims to have a transformative impact on an individual level, including both our graduates and the target population they serve, and on a collective level, including our network of conscious social change teams and the broader society in which they operate. Following are our specific program and outcome objectives, and the impact we aim to have on an individual and collective level:
- Our primary program objective is to accelerate the process of personal and societal transformation through training, resources, fellowship and on-going facilitation.
- We aim to maximize social value creation and productivity by having the broadest/deepest impact possible for the chosen level of financial investment.
- Our social venture training objective is to provide all the hard skills needed to create a plan for a viable civil society organization that will address a core issue facing women.
- Our personal transformation objective is to help these future change leaders deepen their sense of power, expand their sense of self-awareness, develop tools for transforming oppression and suffering, cultivate compassion and develop the capacity to initiate social change responsibly from a place of clarity, commitment and purpose.
- Our social transformation objective is to build the systems, tools, networks and support structures that will catalyze the ongoing growth of communities of conscious social change agents.
- By the end of 12 months after project launch, all participants will raise their sense of wellbeing by 50%.
- By the end of 12 months after project launch, the participants' sense of power and confidence has increased by 75%.
- At the end of 12 months of project oversight, 80% of funded ventures are operating sustainably as civil society organizations rooted in their own communities.
- That at the end of 12 months, all ventures operating sustainably are having a measurable social impact at the root level of the social issue they are designed to address, affecting women.
- By the end of 12 months, 75% of teams who participated in the Academy have acquired advanced project planning and non-profit management skills, which have been deemed sufficient to launch their own social ventures.
|Theory||Deepening personal consciousness and contributing towards the common good are both essential to social change.
||The architecture necessary to support the advancement of conscious social change is underdeveloped.
|Broader Target Population: Vulnerable Women||
Explore stories of personal growth and social change, told through photography, writing, and video. Join us in celebrating our impact in 2011, and looking ahead to new growth and continued transformation in 2012.
Our Impact in 2011
Our Impact in 2010
Our Impact in 2009
Global Grassroots |
45 Lyme Road, Suite 206 |
Hanover, NH 03755 USA |
Tel (+1) 603.643.0400 |
Fax: (+1) 603.619.0076 |
© 2013 Global Grassroots 501(c)(3) Non-Profit